If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
26 March 1827: Death of Ludwig von Beethoven.
So most people know of Ludwig von Beethoven as that musical guy who couldn’t use his ears and a guy who, like most Germans, had mastered the art of looking really angry all the time.
"What are you talking about, this is my happy face"
He is brilliant! One of the finest composers the world has ever known and a crucial figure in transitional music between Classical & Romantic eras in Western music. What a guy!
So here are some other really interesting facts about this dude!
- He lost his hearing at the age of 26 and we still have no idea why!
- But it may have had to do with the fact that he fucking dumped his head in cold water when he needed to stay awake!
- He had the hots for a bootylicious countess, Giulietta Guicciardi, and she had the hots for him too, but like two star-crossed lovers, their class difference impeded any potential boot knocking, since he was just a commoner :(
- His Moonlight Sonata is dedicated to her.
- He fucking hated society and hated social class (hence the wanting to knock boots with a countess) and was notorious for confrontations at social gatherings.
- It was so bad that one of his patrons, Archduke Rudolph was like “dude what-even-ever. Just…just let him do his thing.”
- If he were playing at a gathering, he would fucking just up and stop playing if the audience was chatting to themselves during the performance or basically doing anything other than staring at him play piano.
- Unsurprisingly, he may have suffered from Bipolar disorder!
So there you have it. God made this guy and was like “he’s gonna be brilliant. But he’s also gonna be an asshole. But to make up for him being an asshole, I’m going to make him deaf. Which is going to make him even worse of an asshole. Brilliant.”
Heartbreaking Simpsons Moments 1/∞: Bart Gets an F
This scene was so real to me as a kid because I was struggling with school at the time, too. I think pretty much every kid I knew who saw this episode talked about it at school as being one of the most realistic things they’d seen on tv in a long time. Bart’s always portrayed as a screw up but when he honestly tries his best and can’t succeed it’s just so honestly painful.
wait what i don’t get it
Lol it’s funny because fat people are always hungry which is why they’re fat lololol
I actually hate her
are you fucking kidding me
beginning to dislike her more and more
she is kind of rounded out herself so where does she even get the right??
but wow what a bitch
And here we have another case of Tumblr being brain dead retarded.
This fine man who had a fat joke made at his expense is Zach Galifianakis. Zach is an actor known for his comedic roles in movies such as the “Hangover” and is also known for his stand-up.
Zach has a comedy show called “Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis” a show where he interviews well known celebrities and “Maintains an awkward and often antagonistic demeanor with his guests, asking them bizarre and inappropriate questions mixed with off-handed non sequiturs on a set that intentionally resembles a low-budget amateur production fit for public-access television.”
So you see Tumblr, Jennifer Lawrence wasn’t actually being a bitch. She was ACTING like a bitch for the sake of comedy which Mr. Galifianakis himself was fully aware of because he wrote the script, thus making fun of himself.
Tumblr gettin’ schooled always has a place on my blog.
Reblog if you think gay marriage should be legal.
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
More people reblogged this than there are in my state??
More people reblogged this than there are in my COUNTRY??
Omg let’s make this to 10 million ++ !!